Thursday, April 25, 2013

Getting ready to blog....Oh My!

Hello all!!  Stay tuned to this channel for recipes and belly laughs as I attempt to present some of my favorite recipes.

I'm new to blogging so this will be a true adventure.  I'm not trying to out cook anyone and I'm not trying to cook all the recipes from a well known cookbook.  I'm just a Granny who loves to be in her kitchen and spends a lot of time decorating cakes and making homemade pastries (along with DIYing my kitchen to look the way I want it to...lol.)  I promise lots of pictures and easy to follow instructions.

If there is a dessert that you would like instructions on how to prepare, please feel free to ask.  I'm not afraid to dive right into a brand new recipe that I have never tried before.

My type of cuisine is not restricted to one culture.  I love French Creme Brulee as much as I love to make Native American Cold Strawberry Soup.  I might bake Homemade White Sandwich Bread (yeast) on the same day as a quick German Bread.  Just like when you walked into your Grandmother's kitchen as a child,  you will never know what might show up here.

I also love to just plain cook and that will supply you with many laughs as even at my age and with my years of experience I can still make a mess.

I will return tomorrow, hopefully with a recipe and some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment